wanted

my company is looking for programmer, good in Object Oriented concept is an added advantage, Netherlands Company, nice company..
Interested? Read more here

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Riddance ( time of your life ) ~~ GrEeN DaY

hi, suddenly thinking about a song that i used to love it very much when i was in Form 5, haha, couple years ago...

the song is --> Good riddance ( time of your life ) by Green Day..

I still remember and always remember that this song was introduced to me by my younger brother who actually started to learn playing guitar when he was about form 2...

i like the lyrics very much, and i actually did copy the lyrics on the back of my school uniform, and treat it as graduation memory and let all my classmates have their signature on it...however, after moving out to KL, don't know where my mum and I put the uniform already, else it will be some kind of memory and valuable already...-_-'''', sad lor...

yes, my hometown is Sekinchan. Sekinchan can be considered as a small pekan ( town or village, i don't know ) in North Selangor, go further north about 20 mins from Kuala Selangor. The name Sekinchan is taken from chinese name --> 適耕莊 as 適合耕種的村莊...it has a lot of paddy fields on your right hand side ( when you visit it ), and seaside of your left...so there are also a lot of seafood...many visitors from all over malaysia like to have seafood in my hometown, only if they know la....

alamak, actually my main aim for this post is to share with you all the lyrics and this song --> good riddance ( time of your life )...see below..

yes, another important thing...still remember i mentioned about my younger brother, he used to have nick called abe....haha, a bit like the former Japanese PM's name ler...tell you what, my brother is going to have his 1st album release in this coming August 08, hehe, of course not like those official singer who really from what SONY, BMG or whatever lar....aiya, i can not remember the way he sells the CD...will let you know afterward...but only if u want to know lar.....Mm...to me, his song is good and special..full of sentimental + feel as well....

you can have some of my brother's demo at
1. neuyabe myspace music
2 neuyabe's blog




and, as i promised, below is the lyrics + video of Good Riddance ( time of your life's lyrics)


Another turning point
A fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist
Directs you where to go
So make the best of this test
And don't ask why
It's not a question
But a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life

So take the photographs
And still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf of good health
And good time
Tattoos of memories
And dead skin on trial
For what it's worth
It was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life

No comments: